Our Response to COVID
On behalf of everyone at Diyos World, our hearts go out to all those impacted by COVID-19—this includes not only those diagnosed with the virus, but also their friends and family, those whose jobs and schools have been impacted and so many more. Our focus is, as always, on the health and safety of our employees, customers and communities.
Here's What We’re Doing:
- Providing specialized health & safety training to all staff members including protocols for frequent hand washing.
- Encouraging our customers & staff to follow the CDC’s suggested hygiene practices to reduce the spread of the virus.
- Encouraging store staff to stay home if they are not feeling well.
- Continuing to monitor the recommendations from local health boards and the World Health Organization (WHO).
- We're making it easier for you to shop online with FREE SHIPPING on all orders
- We’ll continue to take all steps necessary to keep our community healthy.
Please be advised that due to the impact of COVID-19, you can expect a delay in the delivery of your packages. Please rest assured that we will ensure that your order is delivered to you.
There is no question that this is a time of great uncertainty. While we don't know exactly what the future may hold, we feel confident that by sticking together and supporting each other, we'll emerge from this stronger than before.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Experience Department by email at email@example.com.