Protect Your Home Air Quality With This Premium Door Seal Strip!
The best friend of your door! Our Seal Strip comes with many plus points, like eliminating the outdoor noises specifically designed for the places nearby highways. It also blocks the germs and bacteria from the air to get through it, so bye-bye to polluted air getting in. Worried about the doors aging soon? Now it can get a bonus life with a Seal Strip.
Why Door Seal Strips?
- Simple installation: Just peel and seal. No extra tools needed.
Multiple features: Noise reduction, windproof, waterproof, dustproof, reduced collision, blocks insects like mosquitos.
- Flexible and Durable: Cannot be easily damaged. Made of silica gel which is environment friendly, lightweight, and durable.
- Strong Adhesive: Sticks firmly to any surface, water will not affect the viscosity of the adhesive.
Where to Use?
- A gap between the balcony door and the slider.
- At sides of the pull-push door.
- The center of the split glass door.
- Below the balcony door, bedroom door, and office door.
- Below the sliding window.
- At spaces of B-shaped car doors.
Steps to Install the Door Seal Strip:
1* Door Seal Strip
We truly believe that we carry some of the most innovative products at the best prices, and we want you to share our belief, that's why all our products are backing out products with a RISK-FREE ironclad 30-Day Money back guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Our customer service works 24/7 contact us anytime if you need assistance.
This was the perfect solution for my sliding glass door. It was easy to install and you can hardly see it.
Works great, very flexible. Great for covering gaps around the doors. Nice to keep the cold and bugs out.
My fiberglass shower had a dip in the wall that the stock seal would not fit. The seal strip replaced the stock seal and no more leak.
Loved Loved Loved ❤️ this product!!!! Works Great! Had tried other products but they made my doors stick and hard to open, but this works perfect keeps the cold out and the heat in living up north that is a plus!