INSPECT SECURITY BEFORE DRILLING YOUR WALLS
"Screwing is more enjoyable than drilling bolt holes", isn't it? Drilling is an annoyance if we accidentally drill the pipe, AC live wire, or stud. Want hassle-free drilling? First, make sure you are not drilling the pipe or wire under the wall. This 3 in 1 Metal Detector will effortlessly detect the stud, metal pipe, or live wire underneath your wall, making your drill secure. The tool can serve as a blessing for interior decorators.
What does this Gadget do?
- Detects Stud under the wall
- Detects Metal under the wall
- Detects AC Live Wires under the wall
Want to Know More About This Gadget?
It has 3 detector modes:
- Stud Scan Mode: It locates the edge of metal and wood stud under normal walls.
- Metal Scan Mode: It locates the metal such as iron, copper, and aluminum pipe under normal walls.
- AC Wire Scan Mode: It locates the AC wire under normal walls.
This detector comes along with an audio and visual indication which allows you to make a mark easily when the metal, AC live wire, and stud is detected. It comes with an LCD screen which is easy to read for the backlight.
We truly believe that we carry some of the most innovative products at the best prices, and we want you to share our belief, that's why all our products are backing out products with a RISK-FREE ironclad 30-Day Money back guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Our customer service works 24/7 contact us anytime if you need assistance.
With a sharp pencil to mark the edges it finds the studs are super easy to locate. Wires and metal behind the walls are almost like being behind a clear sheet of wall board.
great tool to have in your tool box.
Works great, and instructions were simple enough. I watched a video as well but if you’re like me and had never used one of these before:
1) place stud finder against the wall before turning on
2) hold down the side button until it beeps and continue holding down while scanning for studs
3) Scan for studs by dragging the finder along the wall slowly and horizontally. When it beeps, you’ve found it!
Overall great product and pricing. Picked up the studs immediately without any troubles. I don't know if it's just my stud finder, but I had troubles turning it on at the beginning. I realize that you have to hit the on button and side button to keep it on whereas in the instructions it says to just hit the on button once (had to hit 3 times to turn on). Other then that, it does the job needed.
Made quite well. It seems to determine the wiring, it squeaks loudly. Recommend.